So you can find what you’re looking for, we’ve created some categories to help you out. Below you’ll find descriptions of the sorts of questions you’ll find in each. You can also navigate the categories through the menu on the right.
- Coming Out – for questions about coming-out to friends, family and yourself.
- First-year Students @ U of G – for questions about sexual orientation and gender identity issues in your first-year at the University of Guelph.
- Health – for general questions about the health concerns of Queer-identified individuals.
- Identity – for questions about gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, intersex, queer, two-spirit and other identities that transcend the norm.
- Trans* – for questions about gender variance.
- In the News – for questions and postings about local, national and international news relating to sexual orientation and gender identity issues.
- Living in Guelph – for questions about being queer-identified in the City of Guelph and/or Wellington County.
- Local Events – for questions and postings about queer events in Guelph and surrounding areas.
- Relationships – for questions about negotiating relationships with partners, lovers, one-night stands, friends, family members, co-workers and anyone else in your life.
- Resources – for questions and postings about relevant local, national and internet resources.
- Trigger Warning – for questions that deal with topics that may be difficult or triggering for some readers, ex. suicide or sexual assault.
- Miscellaneous – for questions that defy classification.